Ministria e Arsimit dhe Shkencës njofton se në rrjedh është Konkursi për pjesëmarrje në programin Fullbrajt, program i përbashkët për studentë në mes qeverive të SHBA-së dhe Republikës së Maqedonisë së Veriut për vitin akademik 2021-2022 ( për vizitë studimore - hulumtuese dhe studime të magjistraturës).
Të gjitha informacionet më të hollësishem në lidhje me procesin e aplikimit dhe fazat e përzgjedhjes gjenden në: https://mk.usembassy.gov/the-fulbright-student-competition-for-the-2021-2022-academic-year-is-now-open/
Application for the Fulbright Student Program in the United States (Visiting Student Researchers and Master’s Degree)
Application Deadline: MAY 31, 2020
This is a joint program of the U.S. Department of State and the Government of the Republic of North Macedonia.
• Completed university degree (undergraduate), or enrollment in postgraduate studies
• Proficiency in English sufficient to undertake graduate study or research in the United States
• Citizenship of the Republic of North Macedonia
Applications should be completed in English and submitted online at: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2021
• Each page of the application carries its own instructions, which should be read carefully.
• Every question must be answered completely and carefully. Please make every effort to limit your responses to the space provided.
• Completed applications should be submitted by May 31, 2020.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
You will be required to take the TOEFL exam if you are selected for an interview at the U.S. Embassy. You should not apply for the TOEFL exam at this phase of your application. You will receive instructions on how to register for the exam after the interview.
In addition, degree-seeking students will be required to take the GRE or GMAT, depending on your field of study, in order to be considered for admissions to graduate programs in the United States. You should not apply for these two exams at this phase of your application. You will receive instructions on how to apply for these exams after the interview.
A complete application includes:
• An application form submitted online
• A detailed statement of proposed activity (personal statement and study objective essays)
• A detailed curriculum vitae
• Three letters of reference
The following documents should be scanned and attached to your online application. Documents should be scanned into PDF and each scanned document may not be bigger than 5 MB.
• A copy of bio page of your passport.
• For degree option, please submit B.A. university transcripts and diploma.
• For research option, please submit B.A., M.A and university transcripts and a certificate confirming enrollment in a Ph.D. program, as well as a translation of the degree or letter into English, if applicable.
• A letter from your employer confirming employment, if you are employed.
• Any optional supplementary documents.
Instructions Foreign Student Online Application
For additional information please contact:
Exchanges and Alumni Coordinator
Public Affairs Office